[gui-talk] An iPod Touch question

Cindy Handel cindy425 at verizon.net
Tue Nov 1 11:35:19 UTC 2011

I have an iPod Touch 4th Generation. When the IOS 5 upgrade came out, I did
it.  There were a few glitches, but I thought I had them worked out.

Yesterday, I wanted to enter a dentist appointment in the calendar.
However, there appears to be no way to do that, now, or to delete an entry.
Someone suggested double tapping the Month tab at the bottom of the screen,
then double tapping the date I want and an add button will be on the upper
right corner.  I tried this.  But, double tapping the date just reveals a
line below the dates, either saying "No event", or telling me what I already
have scheduled for that day.  No "add" button appears, anywhere.  All it
says at the top of any page is "No Calendar".

I'd appreciate any help with restoring the calendar to full functionality,
as it was before the IOS 5 upgrade.

Cindy
--

"Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own
understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths