[gui-talk] viewing complex messages with outlook

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Tue Nov 1 03:00:34 UTC 2011

I found this to be true in JAWS 12, but JAWS 13 seems to work much
better with the alt-h, a, v commands.  You could usually get it in in
jaws 12 by fiddling around, re-entering the message, hitting escape,
moving to a different place in the table etc.

JAWS 13 seems to work like a charm, at least in this instance.

Dave