[gui-talk] Seeking Guidance On MSIE8

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Mon May 30 19:13:12 UTC 2011

Favorites work just fine in IE 9.

Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: gui-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:gui-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Nadia Cioffi
Sent: Monday, May 30, 2011 7:09 AM
To: Discussion of the Graphical User Interface, GUI Talk Mailing List
Subject: Re: [gui-talk] Seeking Guidance On MSIE8

if you have choose don't switch unless it comes though windows update. It
works better with screen readers mines the freeze. (also happen in MSID7&8)
If your going to upgrade to IE7 than it's going to prompts you also to
upgrade 9 (don't unless u know how turn on disable things like favorites. If
you like crome then maybe. There are still some bugs though. You might be
able to check a combo box "don't ask me again". Coud not tell you about JAWS
12 I have 10 in any case I can tell yout there will be bugs some bigger than
others. If your willing to wait for fixes than go had. If you don't want the
forestation then stay with Internet.
Hope this helps