[gui-talk] importing and sending in windows live mail

Kenlawrence124 at aol.com Kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Fri May 27 23:10:17 UTC 2011

Hi list members, Ken here proud to say, got windows live mailing picking up
 mail.  I coppied the Jaws commands for live mail from the topic but it
leaves out two very important items.  Alt plus s doesn't send like outlook
express so when you finish a message how do you send it and how do you go to
the  outbox.  I know how to save a draft.  second how do you import
contacts.  Microsoft says if your upgrading to windows seven from XP you  must do a
custome install which involves reformatting the hard drive but I  didn't
just go from XP to seven I went to a whole new computer with windows live
already installed in to it.  this close to dumping the clunky AOL software  for
good.  Also How do I tell live mail I don't want the original message  in my
new message body.  Can't reply to many digests like this.   thanks.