[gui-talk] Sykpe and JFW (jaws)

Nadia Cioffi blindhelpfultech at gmail.com
Thu May 26 23:10:07 UTC 2011

Jorge you know I agree you also seem to be very indulgent with your
information. I also think that they may turn into a paid program. (Microsoft
is good at turning free stuff into paid products) Would not surprise me they
took a lot of task bar ideas from mac (some say) That os comes out in 2014,
but lets hope they don't ruse it and turn into another vista.

On Thu, May 26, 2011 at 6:17 PM, Jorge Paez <computertechjorgepaez at gmail.com