[gui-talk] want to undo something

Kenlawrence124 at aol.com Kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Thu May 26 18:04:38 UTC 2011

Hi folks I'm sure you have run into a situation where you open a file and
pick from a list of programs to open it and have to check or uncheck the
always  use this program to open this type of file.  Well I ran into a
situation  like that and forgot to leave that unchecked Several times when I have
converted  a youtube song to an MP3 I have gotten it as a .MP3[1 and windows
can't open  it.  I goofed and used Windows media center to do it but it can't
do it and  that always use the selected program to open this file is
checked.  So How  do I undo that since windows media center will open automaticly
each time I try  to play that type of file.