[gui-talk] WE Keystroke

Steve Cook STCook at sccb.sc.gov
Wed May 25 17:27:19 UTC 2011

Hi All,

I am in the process of learning WE 7.5.  I know JFW has a pass through key.  Does WE have a pass through key as well?  I am trying to do a reply all in a message by pressing control shift R, but WE starts reading the message when I do this.  Also do WE have a keystroke to go in to key describer mode?  Thanks in advance for your help!

Steve Cook
Assistive Technology Consultant
SC Commission for the Blind
1430 Confederate Avenue
Columbia, SC 29201
Office: (803) 898-8788
Fax: (803) 898-8882
E-Mail: stcook at sccb.sc.gov

"May is Ultraviolet Awareness Month." The South Carolina Commission for the Blind encourages everyone to wear Ultraviolet protective shades when going outside, don't stare directly into the sun and put sunscreen lotion on to protect your skin from the ultraviolet rays."