[gui-talk] How can I stop a running ap??

blume blume at verizon.net
Thu May 19 08:47:05 UTC 2011

	Hi Everyone,
Some way aprogram called SP Anti Spy has installed itself and is now running
in the background and keep popping up and blocking JFW from speaking.
If I do a instert f 11 it is running.
I can not find it anywhere  to disable it.
Someone told me how to press the instert key and f11 and do something to
disable it.
However I forgot how to do this operation.
Can anyone tell me how I can stop this program from loading or disable it
until I can find how to remove it?
It is blocking JAWS from speaking so it is hared to find.
Thanks!