[gui-talk] leaving computer turned on

Jennifer Aberdeen freespirit328 at gmail.com
Fri May 13 18:49:33 UTC 2011

Hi all,

Is there anything I can do to try and preserve the fan?

This computer is five years old now, and the computer I had before this one
was left on all the time, but the fan burned out on me.

Jen
Shop my store for the latest and greatest in beauty and wellness products!
www.youravon.com/jaberdeen

Jennifer Aberdeen, AVON Independent Sales Representative
freespirit328 at gmail.com
401-644-5607