[gui-talk] leaving computer turned on

Nadia Cioffi cioffi.nadia at gmail.com
Fri May 13 06:15:14 UTC 2011

I count tell you I've heard both
Nadia
I think as long as it doesn't over heat or have a hard drive/ fan issues you
should be fine. I recommend you shut it down after your done and give it a
rest. I do not notice much, but speed and running fan consult would be the
issues. I think you should be fine just give a resat. What boot loading and
setup errors are you getting? Is your hard drive load? The reason I'm asking
this is that if you shut it down with the errors you might not get to start
up again. Please give me some details on errors. Also, don't download a
thing. I have a bad feeling. Knowing form expace this sounds bad.. Like
vireos or something. Can u connect to the Internet everyday? (don't costly
lose it)
Have you installed windows updates? How old is your computer? Desktop or lab
top? I may seam a little penetrated, but I know what can happen. I guess. If
you answered yes, to (Internet connection, load hard noise, and few more I'm
going to tell you about)  Like runny slowly, random errors (that seam
unrelated) Programs not working right? Printer sometimes prints? You don't
have email me back with the ansaws to all this but if more then two of them
are yes (don't shut down your computer) Even though it's not normally
recommend. If any of the things are happening, back up all your information
right away.

Have a great night,
Nadia
Sorry that got long <sad face>
Please replay to these questions though, what OS do you have?
(XP,Vista,seven or 7) (same thing last two) 32 or 64 bit and brand? How old
is it? Desktop or laptop? (*these are what I would like a replay to so that
I can possibly help you more) and one last what error messages (full text
please) (I might be able to find thouse)