[gui-talk] Fw: Warning for cCleaner users

Gerald Levy bwaylimited at verizon.net
Sun May 8 15:10:48 UTC 2011

Yes, you have to be very careful when updateing CCleaner to avoid
inadvertently installing Google Chrome, which is not compatible with most
screen readers except for NVDA.  That's why before you click on the Install
button on the last page of the CCleaner Set-Up Wizard, you have to uncheck
the box for installing Chrome.  If you use JAWS, you have to use the JAWS
cursor to locate it.

Gerald