[gui-talk] microsoft question

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sun May 8 01:40:11 UTC 2011

I suspect it's already validated since you are using it.  If you haven't
used it yet, the first time you open any of the programs, it will ask you
for the key; you just enter it and hit the "okay" button or whatever and
you're on your way. But if Best Buy installed it, you don't have to worry
about validation unless your system gets corrupted; then when you reinstall,
you'll have to enter the key.

Mike