[gui-talk] my stopping while listening is back

Kenlawrence124 at aol.com Kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Mon May 2 21:08:28 UTC 2011

Hi folks I'm again having stoppages while listen to Last fm.  I've  gone to
flash player help and see there is in fact a settings manager.  but  it
seem the screen reader can't see it.  the text reads the settings manage  above
or the websites list above... No such thing.  so How does a blind  user
clear all the clutter from flash player to make it work properly and where  is
the never ask again to prevent the site from storing whatever information it
 is storing?  also what could Last fm or any internet radio site be storing
 on a computer anyway.  On the off chance it is browser cash again and not
flash player, how do you clear the cash in IE 9?  thanks,  Ken.