[gui-talk] Window eyes 7.

Raul A. Gallegos raul at asmodean.net
Tue Mar 29 13:10:08 UTC 2011

Hello Ed, can you be more specific about which version of Window-Eyes
you are using? Also, did you write support at gwmicro.com? We usually try
answering email within 24 hours, but may take longer if the email comes
in on a weekend. As always, you can reach GW Micro at 260-489-3671
during the day between 8:30 AM and 5:00 PM Eastern time.

Many thanks.

On 3/29/2011 7:40 AM, Ed Lain wrote:
> Good morning, listers,
>
> I'm having serious problems with w.e.-7. When I downloaded it I could not
> get to my e-mail. I'm using Outlook. The inbox comes up, but I have no list
> of e-mails. There there, because my sighted friend can see them and open
> them with the mouse, which doesn'help me. Have anyone else had a similar
> problem? Does anyone have a solution?
>
> Also, 7. doesn't recognize my automatic e-mail addresses. I've contacted
> Gwmicro, but the have not responded so far. We tried everything. Can't find
> any answers in "help" or any of the menus.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Ed Lain

Raul A. Gallegos
Home page: http://www.RaulGallegos.com