[gui-talk] Window eyes 7.

Ed Lain edlain at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 29 11:40:26 UTC 2011

Good morning, listers,

I'm having serious problems with w.e.-7. When I downloaded it I could not
get to my e-mail. I'm using Outlook. The inbox comes up, but I have no list
of e-mails. There there, because my sighted friend can see them and open
them with the mouse, which doesn'help me. Have anyone else had a similar
problem? Does anyone have a solution?

Also, 7. doesn't recognize my automatic e-mail addresses. I've contacted
Gwmicro, but the have not responded so far. We tried everything. Can't find
any answers in "help" or any of the menus.

Thanks,

Ed Lain