[gui-talk] Connecting to Linux from Windows 7 64-bit and JAWS 12

Marten Post Uiterweer marten at p-u.demon.nl
Wed Jun 29 21:33:29 UTC 2011

Louis,

In the GWmicro list, one of the employers of GWmicro wrote the following
about Teraterm pro. Maybe you find it interesting.
He was comparing it with putty.

In my view, it has much better clipboard integration, better profile and
session management, a macro facility, and much more. The project's home
page is
http://ttssh2.sourceforge.jp/
if you are interested in more information.

Regards, Marten