[gui-talk] will Webvisum be rendered useless?

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Mon Jun 27 22:11:25 UTC 2011

Realistically, I think it would take at least five employees so the cost would be more like $85 a year for each subscriber. While this isn't exorbitant, people are more likely to pay for several steak dinners or many beers than they are to pay for such subscription costs; at least it often seems like it.

Mike