[gui-talk] Conversion of Inaccessible PDF Files

Les Kriegler kriegler at nycap.rr.com
Mon Jun 27 05:45:15 UTC 2011

Hi All,

Well, I thought that when one sends a document for conversion, the process
was automated.  Given that this information is financial and personal in
nature, I think it's best that I reserve this resource for less private
data.  I have the ability to scan the document, but was concerned that the
formatting would be lost as there are tables that comprise this document.  I
suggested to my planner that the document be converted into Excel if
possible, and it turned out that her financial software was able to export
all of the documents into Excel or Word.  So I now have access to the data I
need.  Thanks for the assist.

Les