[gui-talk] will Webvisum be rendered useless?

Ken lawrence kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Sun Jun 26 21:21:34 UTC 2011

Hi Ken here.  I read in Kim Komando’s email that firefox has started a new schedule they will be new versions of the browser every too months.  I just got the update automaticly today and they are recommending you install it since no more updates will be made for version 4.  So in two months for example version 6 or maybe 5 point something or other.  Webvisum has been disabled since it isn’t updated.  the firefox browser says it will enable it if it has an update.  But can webvisum possible keep up with a two months schedule?  is our capcha solver useless thanks to this new timetable by firefox?