[gui-talk] securing windows 7

Nadia Cioffi blindhelpfultech at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 16:24:59 UTC 2011

Windows Vista and 7 Adding a password to your account. 1. Press
"Ctrl"+"Alt"+"Delete." 2. Click on the "Change a password" button3. Type
your current password in the "Old Password" field and enter the new password
in the "New Password" fields. Press "OK.Note is you don't have password it
will not ask you for your old password just for password and conform
password
let me know if this helps,
Nadia