[gui-talk] issue with Dropbox

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Wed Jun 15 14:53:29 UTC 2011

George,

Comparethe folders you can access on your computer with those on the site to see if there are any other differences.  Is it possible that Dropbox thinks you
have two separate accounts, different e-mail addresses used?  Also, you say "from within the app," do you get any different results if you navigate to your
dropbox and examine the contents using Windows Explorer?  How are you looking at this from within the app?  If none of this yields anything, you might
make sure you have the latest version of the application.  I share several folders and it seems to work fine so you should be able to expect this to work.  We
just have to dig some to figure out what is happening.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson