[gui-talk] windows 7 ...

Georgia Kitchen gakitchen at gfn.org
Wed Jun 15 02:58:26 UTC 2011

Hi,

Yes,  my computer is still holding out  pretty good.

I heard that Microsoft was coming out with windows 8 at some point. Has anyone heard about this?
I was told  that the federal  government is still using windows xp so it should be supported a while longer. Keeping up is financially tricky. I don't worry about windows 7 too much. Many people rave to me how they love it.

I can usually follow directions for making labels so if anyone has them for regular size address labels I would appreciate some info.

I also need to make a one line label in 14  point print for Newsline. Is there such an label available?

Best,
Georgia