[gui-talk] PDF Files

Susan Tabor souljourner at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 15 02:54:56 UTC 2011

Thank you, Lloyd! This helps immensely!
Best Regards,
Susan

-----Original Message-----
From: gui-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:gui-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Lloyd Rasmussen
Sent: Tuesday, June 14, 2011 9:40 PM
To: 'Discussion of the Graphical User Interface, GUI Talk Mailing List'
Subject: Re: [gui-talk] PDF Files

When a PDF file is more than 50 pages long (by default), it is displayed to
your screen reader a page at a time.  You go from one page to the next with
ctrl-PgDn, and to a previous page with ctrl-PgUp.  Also, you can go to pages
by number by pressing ctrl-shift-N, the number, then Enter.  If there are
preliminary pages in the PDF, the page count will be off by that number of
pages.

Hope this helps.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Kensington, Maryland
Home:  http://lras.home.sprynet.com