[gui-talk] Making Address Labels and Address Label Templates in MSWord

Susan Tabor souljourner at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 15 00:59:24 UTC 2011

Greetings, good people!

Those of you who have read posts from Rob Tabor, my husband, will no doubt
note that I am not nearly as computer-savvy and a quick study as he. So
here's my question of the day:

Sometimes I need to print sheets of address labels to mail things at work.
My boss has been sending me templates for them but wants me to make them
myself. I contacted some of the I.T. people at the university at which I
work last year about setting up label templates and we both got stuck in the
middle of the process. Attempts to get her to follow up with me have all
been ignored.

Anybody know how to do this? Thanks in advance!

Best Regards,

Susan Tabor