[gui-talk] FW: iTunes Question

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Mon Jun 13 05:02:23 UTC 2011

See my iTunes question below. I wrote Apple support and they suggested I
invoke itunes with Shift-ENTER but insofar as I can see, this was no
different than using ENTER by itself. Supposedly, this would give me the
ability to create another iTunes library on this same machine. No word on
whether this would also create a different media folder for the new
library's media files.

TIA.

Mike