[gui-talk] Advice Re. Office Computer Upgrade

Doug Lee dgl at dlee.org
Thu Jun 9 12:09:45 UTC 2011

JAWS 9 will not work with Windows 7 as far as I know; I think you need
at least JAWS 10 for that.  I could be wrong.

On Thu, Jun 09, 2011 at 06:54:32AM -0500, Rob Tabor wrote:
Hello colleagues.

I was informed yesterday that management at the CIL where I work has decided
to upgrade our IT, and I told my direct supervisor I may need to have JAWS
upgraded from version 9. I understand the new PC?s will run Win7 with
MS-Office Suite 2007. From your expertise and experience, does this PC
upgrade require JAWS to be updated from version 9? Thanks to all in advance.

Best regards,

Rob Tabor & White Cane Ra?l Junior