[gui-talk] Kindle Books as Gifts

James Pepper b75205 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 05:00:52 UTC 2011

I just published a book on Amazon, it is a handwritten illuminated
manuscript of the Gospel According to Saint Luke. I am not sure if it is
accessible because I no longer have JAWS.  But apparenlty people can gift
them to others using Amazon.  When we submitted the manuscript to the ebook
companies it was accessible but once they did their magic on them, I have no
control over that process. This is the delima of accessibility.  My guess is
the text, which is listed at the end of the book is accessible.

James Pepper