[gui-talk] 64 bit Internet Explorer

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Thu Feb 24 20:00:41 UTC 2011

Don,

I used the 64-bit version of Internet Explorer under Windows 7 and it seemed to work fine with Window-Eyes.  I don't know if it was faster or not.  Still, I found
that I had to use a beta of Adobe's FLASH player, for example, so I ended up going back to the 32-bit version for a while.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson