[gui-talk] Windows Seven

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 02:58:51 UTC 2011

I just looked up the book on BARD that Loid mentioned, and they have
it there too. Also, I've been going back through the Windows 7
tutorials that Rick Harmann did for his Blind Geek Zone site at:
www.blind-geek-zone.net

which are very good and go over a lot of information. The tutorial is
in several parts. Paart 1 is about 2 hours in length alone. If you go
to his site and then go to the audio section, you'll find them there.
I think that he has some tutorials that he did that are listed on the
Blind Cool Tech site too.

I'm learning this stuff too since I got a new laptop with Windows 7 on
it last weekend. At times I wish I knew how to get to things or
certain options, but I'll say this, 7 is definitley faster in general,
and especially in places where my XP netbook got sluggish.

Wayne