[gui-talk] MS Project

humberto humbertoa5369 at netzero.net
Tue Feb 22 05:03:39 UTC 2011

Well, JAWS supports microsoft project version 2000 only. No newer
versions, I guess. And actually, I've heard that there isn't much
support with JAWS although jaws supports it, makes sense? I mean,
if JFW * does * support Microsoft project, it might not be as
good or 100% accessible since this product is visual and has many
graphics to go through. I'm sorry to discourage anyone here who
want to use MS project.

List" <gui-talk at nfbnet.org
>Date sent: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 19:05:25 -0600
>Subject: Re: [gui-talk] MS Project

>This is probably of no help, but: I know that there is some JFW
>support since MS Project has a spot in the JFW Help system in the
list
>of supported applications. But I don't know how well or not well
JAWS
>works with Project. Perhaps getting JAWS and trying it out in
demo
>mode is in order? Just a thought.

>Wayne

>On 2/21/11, Ted Shelly <tshelly at optonline.net> wrote:
>> I use MS Project and have both Zoomtext and Window-eyes.
Project just does
>> not work with speech.  I can get by with high levels of
magnification and
>> high-contrast color schemes, but it would be much easier if I
had speech
>> feedback when navigating through tasks.  I would like to know if
JAWS does