[gui-talk] word count

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Sun Feb 6 18:13:37 UTC 2011

If you're using Word 2003 and want to get the word count, then
highlight/select everything in the document and go to the Tools menu
and look for Word Count. If using Word 2007, I believe there's a Word
Count button on one of the tool bars, and you can use Function 6 to go
between the ribbon, document window and the tool bar where the Word
Count item is located. I don't know where it is in Word 2010.

Hth,
Wayne