[gui-talk] Fwd: On Innovations this Week: Various Items

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Tue Feb 1 09:47:56 UTC 2011

From:    Chrissie Cochrane chrissie at theglobalvoice.info
To:      whats on whatson at theglobalvoice.info

On this week's Innovations we start off with our usual brief look at new
technology.
We follow that with part 3 of Mike Arrigo's look at 4 GPS apps for the
iphone.
After that, Joseph Norton shows us how to update the firmware on the NLS
Talking Book player.
Finally it's yet more Tyros 3 styles presented by Chrissie.

Innovations is first heard on the Global Voice at 17:00 UTC, 12 pm Eastern,
9 am Pacific in the US, 5 pm in the UK and 6 pm in Central Europe, every
Tuesday on the Global Voice.  It's also available as a podcast and from our
program gallery.  Also check the website for times of repeats.

Chrissie
Managing Director; the Global Voice
www.theglobalvoice.info

Regards Steve