[gui-talk] what is internet explorer asking?

kenlawrence124 at aol.com kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Sat Dec 31 22:51:40 UTC 2011

Hi listers ken here I was on blip fm and going along fine but in a couple situations when I hit reblip this a strange thing happened.  I lost focus and the song I was trying to pick up vanished.  I was asked a question I think by IE.  it said, “do you want autocomplete to remember web form entries.  I don’t see a yes or no button just the ones on what ever site I’m on.  what is it asking and which is better yes or no and why.  thanks