[gui-talk] daisy reader for Mac platform

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Thu Dec 29 18:49:49 UTC 2011

If you go to www.daisy.org and choose tools and software players you
can see what is available.  It looks like "Read Here" from GH
player.  The direct link is:

http://www.daisy.org/tools/580#t143

I have never used it, but it looks, from the feature set, like it may
have a little growing to do, doesn't yet support bookshare, Learning
Ally etc., doesn't mention DAISY 2.02 either.

Dave