[gui-talk] Unable to Access Target.com

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sat Dec 24 18:48:07 UTC 2011

I confirm that IE 8 works just fine with Target.com this morning. I'm using
JAWS 13 on a HP DVD7 laptop running windows 7 Home Premium.

I think Steve is absolutely right that we tend to confuse "accessibility"
with "compatibility". That's a recipe for perpetual frustration for it
implies that in a world where Government doesn't control or mandate
everything, all computing devices would have to be the same or equivalent.

Mike