[gui-talk] Unable to Access Target.com

Gerald Levy bwaylimited at verizon.net
Fri Dec 23 12:48:53 UTC 2011

As I said , I am using IE 8, latest build, so there is no way that my
browser could have been misidentified as IE 6.  This is obviously a
deliberate effort by Target to restrict access to its site to consumers who
use IE 9 with Vista or Windows 7.  And although this would affect blind and
sighted consumers alike, it nevertheless restricts access to its site to a
large number, perhaps the majority, of blind consumers, which, in my view,
would violate the terms of their accessibility settlement.

Gerald