[gui-talk] Google Search Settings Page No Longer Accessible

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Wed Dec 14 20:09:42 UTC 2011

I'm a bit confused here.  I see that there are differences on the search page of Google and that there
is no "screen reader" link, but I am not noticing any real differences in the search.  Am I missing
something?

I am not able to find a link to get to the search options, though.  There is an "options" link that for
me does not seem to do anything.  From what I have read, I understand that there are changes there that
are not good but am wondering how people are getting there.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson