[gui-talk] amazon.com does it again

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 23:45:08 UTC 2011

I have as well. In fact, I can think of a few sites that are worse
than Amazon if you're looking for a challenge. Amazon is my favorite
shopping site and I often find myself buying something, be it a CD,
electronic gismo, or music MP3 download, every few months. Be lieve it
or not, there was a time when Amazon had many more unlabeled graphics
and image maps. Thankfully, with the NFB's help, they have gotten
better. I've been shopping there for about 10 years or so and haven't
experienced any accessibility or usability issues.

Regards,
Wayne Merritt