[gui-talk] screen turned sideways

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Sun Dec 4 17:54:13 UTC 2011

There are graphics adapters, particularly the Intel ones, that change the orientation of the screen by using ALT-
CONTROL with the arrow keys.  Try pressing ALT-CONTROL-UP ARROW to turn the screen upright.  I believe this
orientation can sometimes be selected from within the graphic adapter options as well.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson