[gui-talk] Windows 7 and total loss of sound

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Sun Dec 4 00:53:21 UTC 2011

No, but one clue to it is that according to a long standing sighted
friend of mine when sound goes away windows7 goes into an unknown state.
 This has already happened to me while using screen narrator on windows
7 home premium 32-bit system.  Only thing I could do was to reboot.

My sighted friend saw the unknown state error message on the screen when