[gui-talk] Setting up an exchange account

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Thu Dec 1 15:25:42 UTC 2011

To my knowledge, you have to find a mail provider that lets you use Microsoft Exchange.  This could be
separate from your ISP, but it might also cost you something extra.  You might beable to achieve some of
what you want by using IMAP which is offered by most mail providers which lets you store and manage
messages on a server by multiple computers.  IMAP doesn't sync calendars, though.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson