[gui-talk] JAWS upgrade question

Nadia Cioffi blindhelpfultech at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 22:02:51 UTC 2011

Hamberto,

you can upate any JAWS that you install on your computers unless
stated otherwise. If you have to do any mager system upates. That may
count as your last "upgrade". So inless you have to do windows update.
I recomend you do not. If you are not sure what requires an upgrade
contact freedom scientifc. You can check for updates for jaws through
the program it self and not use an upgrade. Else save it for an other
computer.

BlindHelpFulTech I'm not a pro in licsicing so ask around or give them
a call and they should help. Ask strate forword quations or they will
not give you the anser.
Here is their contact infomation:
All Products call 1-727-803-8600 Monday - Friday, 8:30 AM - 7 PM, Eastern Time