[gui-talk] Any Goldwave experts here?

Geetha Shamanna geetha at millernorbert.de
Mon Aug 22 20:39:09 UTC 2011

Hello all,

I seem to have inadvertently changed some setting in Goldwave, after which
Goldwave has begun applying the noise reduction filter to all the files I
edit. This garbles the content in the files, making it virtually impossible
to hear anything.

I would like to restore Goldwave to its default settings. Is that possible
at all? I read on an online forum that Goldwave remembers the settings and
restores them even when one uninstalls and reinstalls the program. Any
suggestions on how I can get rid of these settings?

Many thanks.
Geetha