[gui-talk] using the qwitter client

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 21:21:56 UTC 2011

Remember that qwitter doesn't have a dedicated program window like
most programs. For instance, if you want to make JAWS settings
changes, you alt-tab to the JAWS window. There's no program specific
window for Qwitter though. Rather, you have global commands that let
you review tweets, compose new tweets and do many other common and
program specific things. So, after you signed in, when the program put
you back on the desktop, that makes perfect sense. I'd suggest you
read over the documentation, such as the read me file, which you got
upon installation but which you can also find on the Qwitter website.
That probably will help you understand things a little better. Once I
got used to not having a program window for Qwittter and being able to
issue Qwitter commands from anywhere in Windows, my appreciation and
liking of the program shot way up.

Good luck,
Wayne