[gui-talk] home network problem

Humberto Avila avila.bert.humberto2 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 04:27:50 UTC 2011

Hello computer users,

I'm trying to connect my windows xp PC and my windows 7 laptop together on
my home network. the problem is that my windows XP desktop computer can see
my windows 7 laptop (after I typed in the password), but my windows 7 laptop
can not see my windows xp machine. I tried doing everything I could possibly
do. I tried using the network setup wizard, using the wireless network
wizard, and digging into mazes to find a solution, but it doesn't work. Do
any of you guys know how to fix this?

My windows XP is a windows xp service pack 3, and runs JAWS version 12.
My windows 7 laptop is a home premium 64-bit. and also runs JAWS version 12.
Any tips?

thanks,
Humberto

                  --
Humberto Avila
Please consider the environment Before Printing this email.