[gui-talk] turn of smart tags.

Ed Lain edlain at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 20 00:38:13 UTC 2011

Dear Steve and Dave,

Thanks, guys, now I have something I can work with. I'm running XP home, and
W. E. 7.2.

Since I have the same problems with Word 2003 as when I go to the internet,
I'm going to check to see what I can turn off in Word. I had a sighted
friend to do the preliminary fixes when I installed Word 2003, but its
possible there are some that aren't turned off and are giving me trouble.
I'll let you know what happens.

Ed