[gui-talk] turn of smart tags.

Ed Lain edlain at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 19 06:17:34 UTC 2011

David, often I have mushy keys and a delay between key strokes when I go on
the internet. Then, a command pops up saying, "Screen reader users click
here to turn off Google instant."

When I do that everything works fine. However, I don't know where to find
that command when the keyboard is mushy and slow in speaking keys. My son
thought he had it fixed permanently, but the problem returned.

Sometimes I can go on the net and everything is fine, but, then, I start
writing in the search area and keyboard is mushy and keys are slow in
responding when depressed.

Then, I go out and come back and I get the above command and everythings
works fine. I don't know why this condition comes up in Word 2003 when I'm
writing. Any ideas?

Ed