[gui-talk] turn of smart tags.

Marc Workman mworkman.lists at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 16:41:04 UTC 2011

There are a few ways to do this, here is one of them.

Open a word doc.
Press jaws key, usually insert key, plus V.
You can either arrow down, or simply continue pressing S, until you find Smart Tag Indication On.
Press space bar and it will switch to Smart Tag Indication Off.
Press enter to save the settings.

Hope that helps.

Marc