[gui-talk] did anyone see this coming?

Pamela Dominguez geodom at optonline.net
Thu Aug 18 04:32:07 UTC 2011

Oh, I have to explain that to sighted people all the time, and it gets me
crazy!  "You said "watch" I thought you couldn't see!"  And they put on this
"I've been cheated" whiny tone of voice.  So when you explain to them that
you are just saying what everybody else says, because there is a picture,
even though you can't see it, some of them get really picky and technical
about it and say that we have to not say we are watching TV. if we can't
physically see it.  Great big disgusted sigh!  Pam.