[gui-talk] Excel 2003 and Hyperlinks

Nadia Cioffi blindhelpfultech at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 02:24:29 UTC 2011

well great mike if u need help U can dreit my email or here I will let know
when i'm done. Mike you know alought can I I grab your personal email or not
to ask u tech quations?
Thanks you,
To all of you my YouTube channel is:
http://www.youtube.com/user/blindhelpfultech * *I will be making more videos
I call them videos but its audio only. I'm bad at editing my videos this way
is easier for me to work with. This was my first and last video only audio u
will get an update when I'm done.